Lifetime, which has been tagged "television for women" from time to time, has been known for dumbing down 'real-life' stories and making them as bland as milque-toast (think: after-school specials).
Let's hope that they surprise us with their take on Gwen's life and death.
- Caribbean violence, Chad Ferreira, Gwen Araujo (April 13, 2006)
- Gwen Araujo, rest in peace (January 28, 2006)
- News trend: Transgender issues (September 15, 2005)
- Gwen Araujo trial verdicts: 2 men guilty, jury deadlocks on 3rd (September 12, 2005)
- Days of mourning - Part 8: Epilogue (September 9, 2005)