Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh no he didn't! Oh yes she did! More bloggers!

Ok, will my friends stop joining blogger for a while please? At this rate my blog roll list will be mile-wide by the end of the year.

Blogger envy has claimed Miss Wild Thing. I have been bad at returning her blogger-help requests (been busy!) but it's up and running anyway!

In the meantime, we've claimed back godisbrown a/k/a God Don't Live Here Anymore (pictured above pulling a Steven pose) from the murky swamps of MySpace.com. Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... jes I did!

now I need to jump in the car and take another picture, pero this time con un cigarette... watch me burn my car for trying to be sexy!

Anonymous said...

Ay mirala ella, hasta parece hombre! Ese Lorenzo! With so many queer latin@ bloggers around I feel like coming back, uh, what memories... thanks for keeping on the list my dead blog :)