Sunday, July 01, 2007

A blog is born: Sonnets from the Fireescape

August 15th will mark the 2 year anniversary of this blog. A quarter of a million hits later, we are struggling to keep up to date or to find the time to write about all that we would like to write about.

Still, blogs are born every single day and we still remember the warm reception that we got when we launched. So when I get an e-mail message thanking me for creating this blog and for showing the way, I can't fail but feel all warm and nice inside. That it comes from a Bronx-based married gal (and mom) means even more since it shows that what I write is having an impact beyond gay circles.

So, without further ado, join me in welcoming Sonnets from the Fireescape to the Blabbeando blog-roll. Thanks TS for the props!

No comments: