Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ugly Betty for Hillary (Wilson Cruz for Obama?)

This election is too important to stand on the sidelines, especially for my generation, I believe that Hillary Clinton can turn this country around - Ugly Betty
That's actress America Ferrera, who is the star of the ABC television show "Ugly Betty" as quoted by the Great Britain's The Independent.

We don't doubt the intelligence and political commitment of America - even if we have been consistently underwhelmed by the show - but I am still sticking with Barack Obama.

By the way I've heard that openly gay actor and hottie Wilson Cruz (best known for the groundbreaking series "My So-Called LIfe" also on ABC) is for Obama.

I'll confirm later if I get in touch with him.

That reminds me, I should really get the complete "My So-Called Life" series on DVD.

3 comments:

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

Hope you hear back from Wilson. Kudos for making an endorsement. I'm still on the fence.

miss wild thing said...

America was also out walking the picket line with the striking writers. Definitely props to La Betty.

Anonymous said...

I AM COMPLETELY ENDORSING OBAMA! Its time to bring this country together! Its time for CHANGE we can BELIEVE IN! FIRED UP!!! READY TO GO!!

Wilson Cruz