Thursday, October 19, 2006

Grey's Anatomy actor comes out...

And now for something completely different:

Grey's Anatomy actor TR Knight has sent a statement to People magazine in which he seeks to clarify some rumors.

“I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I’d like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there. While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I’m gay isn’t the most interesting part of me.”

It's my favorite television show of the moment so indulge me while I say "coolness."

Update: Unfortunately, we've researched those rumors and they do not necessarily reflect a good light on another cast member (one of our favorites we might also ad).

1 comment:

Lito Sandoval said...

Isaiah is probably one of the reasons TR came out. Isaiah is rumored to be extremely homophobic and refers to TR as a fag on the set.