Saturday, December 29, 2007

Funniest blog post of 2007

I am sorry. I can't even bring myself to translate this but, next to Belky's Salon, this is the funniest blog post of the year, courtesy of Lake y su bizarre streaming. Maybe you should brush up on your Spanish? Still you'll probably get some of it even if your own sausages aren't prone to speaking up and telling you "Don't worry, lady, they're pausterized!" It's oh so crass but I cracked up the moment I saw it. Blogger Mariano caught the image at a Buenos Aires supermarket stand. The untranslatable and funniest part? The deep low voice that pops into my head when I think about how the weiner would sound which probably matches that of many an Argentinian talk show host's, circa 1982.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

now I wish I had a better grasp of Spanish other than the few things I needed to learn (to get what I wanted... lol)

Ladrón de Basura (a.k.a. Junk Thief) said...

That image alone makes me want to get on a plane right now and head south for B.A., mid-summer heat or not.