I am glad to report that Blabbeando came in dead-last in the Best LGBT Blog category with 0.5% of the vote! As I said, though, we were stunned to be chosen as a finalist and we hardly had any chance to compete against the big guys and gals. Plus the general subject of this blog is rather narrow anyway. Or perhaps it's all excuses for being a looooosaah !
Being serious: I was actually honored to have been chosen amongst thousands of LGBT blogs out there and it certainly brought new readership to the blog (we went from a Technorati rating of 86 to 104 even if only nerds know what that means).
- 10. Blabbeando (165 votes, 0.5% of the vote)
- 9. TransGriot (318 votes, 1.0% of the vote)
- 8. Susie Bright's Journal (341 votes, 1.1% of the vote)
- 7. Tammy Bruce (438 votes, 1.4% of the vote)
- 6. Gay Patriot (1,262 votes, 3.9% of the vote)
- 5. This Girl Called Automatic Win (1,459 votes, 4.6% of the vote)
- 4. Pam's House Blend (2,848 votes, 8.9% of the vote)
- 3. Joe.My.God (5, 173 votes, 16.2% of the vote)
- 2. The Bilerico Project (7,917 votes, 24.7 of the vote)
- 1. Towleroad (12,074 votes, 37.7% of the vote)
Indeed! Congratulations to all the top vote getters as well as all the nominees!