Now comes the greatest interview of all: An interview with me!
Enrique TorreMolina was gracious enough to reach out and ask a few pressing questions. Some excerpts:
- Me on immigration: There is no reason why the wealthiest nation in the world cannot provide opportunities for immigrants to develop their full potential regardless of economic or educational background.
- Me on blogging: Not every blog writer posts a daily entry or multiple daily posts. I’m sure most people don’t even realize how much perseverance, dedication, personal sacrifice and time it takes a blogger to keep up that sort of blogging rhythm but it’s almost a Herculean task.
- Me on gossip: For a while I tried to be snarky and gossipy because I felt readers would enjoy it, but ultimately it wasn’t my style. I ended up erasing a few posts where I felt I had dished out at a couple of celebrities. It just made me feel dirty. Others do gossip much better than I do.
- Me on Latino LGBT priorities: Sometimes the question about community “priorities” bothers me –and I know you didn’t mean it that way– because it’s usually code speak for ‘your priority is not important, my priority is’.
- Me on my which other blogs you should be following: It might be an eclectic list but...
If I may say so, it's probably the most important interview you will read in your life.
Thanks, Enrique, for having the great taste to interview me! You rock.